Since purchasing the building at 1704 Blanco Road, originally built in 1929 to house Handy Andy #16, owners Rafael and Edna Felan remodeled the building enough to open its doors to the public on July 1, 2014. Currently, The Junction is home to 21 vendors who offer a smorgasbord of merchandise at very reasonable prices. Every one of The Junction’s vendors bring their own artistic expressions to every item and decoration they bring into the shop. At The Junction, you’ll always find something for everyone.
In August 2014, a portion of The Junction was converted into six art studios and an art gallery. This section of The Junction is now home to Clamp Light Artist Studios and Gallery.
The Junction, where artistic expressions meet, is a vision inspired by the 6th Annual On and Off Fredericksburg Studio Tour. At that time, Edna owned a small antiques store on Fred Road. The tour help her realize that there was an entirely different world out there…..that of ART.
The Junction is pleased to host painter Julian Terrazas during the 8th On & Off Fredericksburg Road Studio Tour.